Tuesday, October 9, 2007

ABHIYANTRIKI~07




Dear Alumni

On behalf of K.J.Somaiya college of Engineering(Vidyavihar) , I Hardik Bavishi would like to invite you for our most awaited inter college technical festival 'ABHIYANTRIKI'. ABHIYANTRIKI '07 is going to be held on the 19th and 20th of October, 2007. We have host of technical events lined thruogh out these two days.We would be very much Delighted to see our Alumni visiting us and be a part of the event. Your Alma Mater wishes ti see you.

Please do inform me in advance the time you think to visit. Please feel free to contact anytime.

Attaching our Abhiyantriki Poster. If you fail to get that please check on www.council0708.blogspot.com
Hardik Bavishi ( +91 9833200704)
Student Representative for Alumni Interaction
Students Council 07-08
KJSCE

P.S

1. QUICKLY REPLY to the mail IF YOU revise from email Id OTHER than joyboyhardik@yahoo.com

2. Please forward THIS PARTICULAR mail in your groups, to your friends you think might not be receiving this mail. No matter if a copy of this mail hits the inbox More than once. I apologize to those whose inbox are flooded with this mail wont happen again.

3. I am planning Alumni Meet. Alumni meet, I believe is very important and I am taking it seriously. I need your help for the same. Help in sense of ideas, suggestions, complain, experience, funds etc. I might put up a discussion Forum very soon.

I am "STUDENT representative for ALUMNI interaction" .... I need " ALUMNI REPRESENTATIVE "

4. Please Register AT www.kjscealumni.net ......ITS FREE!!!!!!!!

No comments: